What exactly is a brand?
A brand isn’t just a recognizable name and logo that distinguishes you in a crowded market.
You can’t build a brand without being consistent and maintaining that consistency as you extend your brand to every part of your business. But it all starts with establishing what that consistency is going to look like and the feeling you want it to evoke.
How to build a brand
Building your own brand essentially boils down to seven steps:
1. Research your target audience and your competitors.
2. Pick your focus and personality.
3. Choose your business name.
4. Write your slogan.
5. Choose the look of your brand (colors and font).
6. Design your logo.
7. Apply your branding across your business.